Grab your Firebolt and fly over to The Cloak for our fourth annual Harry Potter Birthday Celebration! We’re partying like Parseltongues in the Florida Everglades on Saturday and Sunday with themed cocktails, plenty of butterbeer, and a Hogwarts-approved, Ministry-mandated menu.
Muggles, witches, and wizards alike can expect:
* Compete in the House Cup for glory! So far, Hufflepuff (2015) and Slytherin (2016) have bragging rights, but will a new house claim the top title this year?
* Cast ENGORGIO and try your best to defeat our new, secret, super-sized alcoholic accolade! (Details TBA)
* Peruse and purchase exotic goods from mysterious vendors!
* Answer trivia, and uncover THE GOLDEN SNITCH!
* Indulge in your very favorite: Butterbeer! (Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic!)
* Watch your favorite Harry Potter flicks on TV!
* Win prizes in our Costume Contest! (Saturday only)
This special two-day Harry Potter celebration weekend kicks off Saturday, July 29. All featured specials will be available both Saturday and Sunday, July 30. Costumes are highly encouraged on both days.
*Our House Cup Points Challenge will continue through Sunday, August 6 in order to maximum house point accumulation.*
NO COVER. All ages till 8 p.m. 18+ after 8.